Over the years we've worked with many law firms to advise them about Maine real estate licensee law and Maine Real Estate Commission rules and how they affect the expected standard of practice and care.
We provide objective opinions and advice that help resolve complex real estate-related disputes in which your client is involved. We are available to provide independent expert analysis and to appear in court as an expert witness.
We are ready to work for you and your client. Check our credentials by clicking here.
Here are some cases that we found interesting. To take a look click here.
Need an expert?
Contact us and let's chat about what we can do for you.
More About Us
The Real Estate Learning Group brings together instructors and consultants with a wealth of front-line experience in the real estate business. We have listed and sold real estate, managed offices, and owned companies ranging from one office to the largest franchise in a state.
Many training and consulting companies can claim likewise – so what makes us stand out? Quite simply, it is that we “get it”! We know that studying for your state license or accumulating continuing education hours can be tedious. That’s why we deliver training that is interactive, engaging, and fun!
Explore our website to discover what makes us different. Sign up for a course or two, or contact us with your consulting need – we guarantee that you will become one of our many raving fans!
How can we help you grow your business?
Let's discuss your needs! Contact us today about what we can do for you.
- State-approved real estate pre-license courses
- Continuing education classes for real estate licensees
- Productivity improvement coaching
- Consulting services to:
- real estate brokerage agencies
- real estate-related businesses
- Turn-key presentations for conferences, conventions, and learning events
- Experience as a real estate brokerage expert witness
- Resolution of real estate brokerage/transaction disputes through mediation