How do I get a real estate license in Maine?
To qualify for a Sales Agent license, you must:
- Complete the 55 hour Sales Agent Course with a grade of 75% or above
- Pass the Pearson VUE qualifying with a score of 75% or above
- Apply to the Maine Real Estate Commission
- Be at least 18-years old at the time of license application
- Hold a high-school diploma (or the equivalent)
- Have a reputation for honesty, truthfulness, fair-dealing, and competency
For information on the Pearson VUE exam, consult the Pearson Vue State of Maine Real Estate Candidate Handbook Mar 2022.
The Real Estate Learning Group offers the Sales Agent Course two ways: in a self-study, self-paced format online, and as a combination of four workshops plus online learning.
Already licensed in another state? Learn about Maine License Reciprocity. The Real Estate Learning Groups offers an online Maine Law Exam Prep course to prepare you for the Maine Law Exam.