How do I get a real estate license in Maine?
To qualify for a Sales Agent license, you must:
- Complete the 55 hour Sales Agent Course with a grade of 75% or above
- Pass the Pearson VUE qualifying with a score of 75% or above
- Apply to the Maine Real Estate Commission
- Be at least 18-years old at the time of license application
- Hold a high-school diploma (or the equivalent)
- Have a reputation for honesty, truthfulness, fair-dealing, and competency
For information on the Pearson VUE exam, consult the Pearson VUE Dec 2022 Candidate Handbook
The Real Estate Learning Group offers the Sales Agent Course two ways: in a self-study, self-paced format online, and as a combination of four workshops plus online learning.