Policy: Integrity and Anti-Cheating Policy Aug 2023
Integrity refers to the adherence to moral and ethical principles, ensuring honesty in all actions. An anti-cheating policy emphasizes the importance of genuine effort and original work, preventing dishonest behaviors such as plagiarism or receiving external help in evaluations. Instituting such a policy is essential to maintain a fair and credible learning environment, ensuring that all students are evaluated based on their authentic abilities and efforts.
- Our institution and students may be audited by the Maine Real Estate Commission.
- Ensure you finish ALL assigned tasks - including content, activities, quizzes, videos, and readings.
- Your course access, duration of video views, and other interactions are monitored and recorded.
- Maintain utmost honesty throughout the course. Your instructors can track your online activity and ensure you've engaged with all materials.
- All course activities, quizzes, and exams must be completed independently without external help.
- If found cheating, The Real Estate Learning Group® will withhold your completion certificate, and there will be no refunds for the course fee.
The Real Estate Learning Group®